ASSA 3088 DEADLOCK square lockcase with 57mm backset (10018462713)
Lockcase for entrance doors, sliding and swing doors with a pull handle or a push plate.
Sash locks are suitable for entrance doors to offices, private houses, industrial premises, shops and similar. Deadlocks are suitable for swing doors in corridors and entrances, and as a secondary lock on any door.
Available with single cylinder and thumbturn, or alternatively with double cylinders or single cylinder only.
Supplied as standard with security box striking plate. Both square and rounded faceplates are available as standard.
- 57mm Backset.
- Deadbolt of hardened steel.
- Hardened steel deadbolt thrown 20mm by 360° turn of key or thumbturn.
- Available with a built-in microswitch.
- Accepts either Euro profile or UK Oval profile cylinders.
- The deadbolt is operated with key or thumbturn.
- Key operates deadbolt.
- Turn operates deadbolt.